Pharmacy Technician - Multiple shifts - New Brunswick, New Jersey
We are interviewing for a full-time, 13 to 26 weeks temp to perm contract position. Schedule is 40 hours per week, 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday, with all shifts available. Our client will train new pharmacy technicians, so if you lack Sterile Compounding experience, this is a great opportunity to learn.
- Current NJ Pharmacy Tech license required.
- PTCB Certification a plus but not necessary.
- Hospital or long-term Care experience a plus.
- Sterile Compounding experience is preferred.
- Weekly Pay & health benefits available.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled