Pharmacy Technician - Multiple Shifts - Winfield, West Virginia
We are hiring two certified pharmacy technicians for both full-time & part-time positions with a flexible schedule possible. We have three shifts available from early to overnight with 8-hour days and 40 hours per week. This is an opportunity to learn sterile compounding if you have never worked in a clean room or in a clinical or infusion setting. Entry level pharmacy technicians are encouraged to apply. If you have IV-Sterile Compounding experience, compensation will be competitive and based on experience. Please call or apply today for details on this career opportunity.
- Current WV Pharmacy Tech license required.
- PTCB Certification a plus.
- One year experience as a Pharmacy Tech preferred.
- Experience in Home Infusion, Hospital, or Non-Sterile compounding is preferred.
- IV-Sterile Compounding experience preferred.
- Experience with Omnicell & Pyxis is preferred.
Schedule: Full-Time = 40 hours per week, 8 hour shifts per day. Rotating weekends are available as well as Monday - Friday shifts. Part-time roles available as well if you have experience as an IV Technician.
For more information about this position and other available openings, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand directly. Please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]
We are looking to hire 3 Pharmacy Technicians for a full-time position which is Monday - Friday with both early and afternoon shifts available. Both positions are 40 hours per week and flexible schedules may be available if you are bilingual-Spanish or have previous Hospital, Fulfillment tech, or retail/Outpatient experience.
Competitive Salary & Health Benefits available.
- One year Experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- MA Pharmacy Tech license needed.
- PTCB Certification is a plus but not mandatory.
- Retail & Outpatient experience helpful.
- Sterile or non-sterile compounding experience a plus.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand directly. Please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled