Pharmacy Technician Needed for hospital
RPH on the go is seeking a pharmacy technician with INPATIENT HOSPITAL experience to complete a 13 week assignment for a hospital. We are looking for a few technicians for this position 2nd shift and overnight.
- Organize and maintain the profile of patients and a record of medications taken by specific patients.
- Organize the appropriate storage and safe environment for drugs and medications.
- Respond to requests and inquiry, as well as telephone calls.
- Fill containers or bottles with the prescribed medications and prepackaging of medicines.
- Compound pharmaceutical compositions in line with written prescriptions.
- Render assistance to customers by giving solutions to simple inquires and locate items or direct them to the pharmacist for information on medication.
- Receive and stock supplies and confirm quantities against invoices.
- Look out for obsolete medications in present inventory and ensure supervisors are aware of shortages and stock needs.
- Inpatient hospital experience
- Sterile compounding experience
- Michigan Pharmacy technician license
- PTCB a plus
For consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call 813-774-5087
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled