Pharmacy Technician Outpatient Toledo Ohio
Retail Pharmacy Technicians Outpatients - Toledo
- Use specialty compounding equipment to weigh, and record chemicals included in a formula and then combine those chemicals into the appropriate dosage and form.
- Perform any assigned tasks for the compounding prep lab, glassware prep lab and the cleanroom suites.
- Staging needed supplies from the warehouse to cleanroom in manner that reduces microbial growth.
- Calibration and proper documentation of compounding equipment.
- Properly document events as they pertain to product batch records.
- Operate within confined/ISO classified areas.
- Report all deviations from standard operating procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines for preparation of compounds.
- Retail outpatient pharmacy experience.
- Ohio pharmacy technician license
- PTCB certification a plus.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to work weekends or evenings
- Must be able to work in a Sterile environment, including passing medial fill and gowning qualifications within a reasonable time post-training
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled