Pharmacy Technician Overnights - 13 weeks
Pharmacy Technician Overnights - 13 weeks.
7 on 7 off
10 hour shifts,
10pm - 6am.
40 hours per week.
- Transport of pharmaceuticals.
- Preparation of unit dose exchange systems.
- Inventory and stocking, ordering of supplies and
- Preparation of IV admixtures.
- Inpatient hospital experience.
- IV compounding experience
- Experience with Medhost EMR.
- Illinois pharmacy technician license.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
Linda Haubach at [email protected]or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.comto learn more about our company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled