Pharmacy Technician -Retail Pharmacy- Full Time- Direct Hire- Bridgeport, WV
RPh on the go has a fantastic position available in Bridgeport, WV, for a Pharmacy Technician. This is a unique opportunity to work in an outpatient/retail pharmacy located on the hospital property, but not attached, offering you a dynamic and diverse work environment.
- Active and current WV Pharmacy Technician State License with no negative history.
- Previous pharmacy technician experience is preferred, with a focus on fulfillment and a background in filling 200-250 prescriptions per day.
- New graduates with minimal experience are welcome to apply but must demonstrate strong potential and a commitment to the role.
- Previous retail pharmacy experience is a significant plus.
- Efficiently and accurately fill and dispense prescriptions.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to patients.
- Collaborate with the pharmacy team to ensure the safe and effective operation of the pharmacy.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Stacey DiConsiglio directly. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 773-570-6948.
Salary $12-$16 (based on experience)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled