Pharmacy Technician Retail Temp- Perm
Pharmacy Technician Long Term Care Retail Contract
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging. Experience preparing medicines, getting refills, insurance.
• Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks.
• Removes drugs from stock.
• Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
• Places products in container and affixes labels onto containers.
• Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
Linda Haubach at email@example.com or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled