Pharmacy Technician - Ripley, West Virginia
We are hiring a Pharmacy Technician for a full-time career opportunity. This position offers a chance to learn new skills and increase your overall knowledge and skill set. New pharmacy technicians without sterile compounding experience are encouraged to apply along with experienced IV Techs.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as health benefits.
- West Virginia Pharmacy Technician license required.
- PTCB certification is a plus.
- Sterile Compounding/Oncology experience preferred.
- Experience with EPIC is preferred.
- Omnicell & Pyxis experience preferred.
- Hospital/Inpatient/Infusion/Non-Sterile Compounding experience preferred.
Training is available for licensed pharmacy technicians who lack Sterile Compounding/Oncology/Clean Room experience.
Schedule: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with rotating weekends an option. All shifts are available from early, afternoon & Overnight. 8-hour shifts per day.
Part-Time and Flexible schedules are available.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand directly @ 773-570-6949. Please send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled