Pharmacy Technician - Travel Assignment
Pharmacy Technician Travel Work
Retail Bubble Pack Work
Western CO travel job
Able to travel? If so, here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to cover a 2 week assignment in western Colorado.
This is a long term care facility and wok will entail data entry and bubble pack work. M-F day shift.
To qualify, you will need the following:
- Recent LTC or retail technician experience
- Colorado Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB certification is a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to travel and cover the assignment without interruption
This excellent opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits. Travel expenseds including lodging are provided.
Apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled