Pharmacy Technician - Travel Assignment
Great Travel Opportunity
Experienced Pharmacy Technician
Western CO Location
Here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technician to travel and cover a long term, interim hospital assignment in western Colorado.
Assignment could run for up to 13 weeks.
This is a small hospital and work will entail order entry, cart fill, inventory, etc. Some IV work may be required. Various shifts are in need of coverage.
To qualify, you will need the following:
- Recent hospital technician experience
- Colorado Pharmacy Technician license
- National PTCB certification is a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to travel and cover the assignment without interruption
This excellent opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits. Travel expenses including lodging are provided. Compensation - $33 to 35 per hour.
Apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: [email protected] Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled