Pharmacy Technician - Travel Work
Join the ROTG Travel Team!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Travel Assignment for Western CO
Here is an excellent travel opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to travel and cover a long term, interim hospital assignment in western Colorado.
This is a smaller hospital and work will entail order entry, cart fill, inventory, etc. Some IV work may be required. Various shifts are in need of coverage.
Qualifications include the following:
- Recent hospital technician experience
- Colorado Pharmacy Technician license
- EPIC experience is a plus
- National PTCB certification is a plus
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to travel and cover the assignment without interruption
This travel opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits. Travel expenses including lodging are provided. Hourly compensation is in the $34+ range.
Apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: [email protected] Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled