Pharmacy Technician - Two Shifts available - Towson, Maryland
We are interviewing to find a Pharmacy Technician for a full-time temporary to direct hire position. This will start as a 13 week + contract. Sterile Compounding/IV mixing experience is required. Please call or apply today for specific details.
Schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
8-hour shifts on either 1st or second shift. Hours are between 7AM-11PM. Flexible hours available if necessary.
- IV-Sterile Compounding experience required.
- Active MD Pharmacy Technician License required.
- Previous Inpatient or Infusion experience a plus.
- Omnicell experience a plus.
- PTCB Certification preferred but not mandatory.
For more information about this position and other available openings with RPh on the Go, please contact Jeff Hildenbrand. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call 773-570-6949.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled