PIC needed with CA/LA License to relocate to Cali
RPh on the go is looking for a Pharmacist In Charge to complete a 3 to 6 month assignment to start ASAP. The facility offers flexible hours, weekends are available but not required. We are in need of someone that has supervising experience as you will be responsible to train and supervise techs.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns personnel, provides appropriate training, evaluates work performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions
- Coordinates the preparation of reports and written documentation including budget reports, as required by the department, company, local, state and federal agencies.
- Directs, coordinates and supervises all activities in the pharmacy including purchasing, receiving, storing, compounding, distribution, and dispensing of drugs.
- Maintains pharmacy operational and audit readiness in accordance with department and company policies, local, state and federal laws.
- Tracks and addresses patient satisfaction survey results to guarantee quality pharmacy customer service and delivery of patient-centered pharmaceutical related care.
- Supervises the selection of vendors and all inventory/ordering activities.
- Tracks and manages milestones and strategic goals for achieving efficient growth and profitability measures; and managing staff productivity.
- Keeps abreast of latest developments concerning new drugs or developments reported from research laboratories regarding drug usage.
- Ensures the dissemination of drug information to providers, staff, and customers.
- Coordinates with Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) pharmacists as needed to ensure PACE participant medical profiles are reviewed prior to dispense.
- Participates in operational, lean, compliance, quality, and continuous process improvement projects in a fast paced, high output environment.
- CA and LA license required
- Clean and active license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
For consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call 813-774-5087
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled