PRN Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician - Dallas, TX
RPh on the Go is looking for a Non-Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician in Farmers Branch, Texas. This is a Ongoing Per diem assignment. Schedule and hours include working Tuesdays/Wednesdays 9a-5:30p.
- TX Pharmacy Technician license
- PTCB certification is a bonus
- 1+ years of Retail and Specialty experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient Data-keeping skills
- Team Player
For inquiries about this position or any others at RPh on the Go, email Mike Skolik your resume to [email protected] or call (847) 779-6157. Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at rphonthego.com. Let an industry leading organization take care of you at the utmost standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled