PRN Pharmacy Tech, Contract to Hire, New York, New York
RPh On The Go has a new opportunity for a pharmacy technician to help an independent pharmacy located in New York, New York. We are actively seeking an experienced pharmacy technician to support our team through periods of call outs, high work flow, and PTO. This position will start as a contract and transition into a permanent role. The potential of transitioning to more consistent shifts based on individual performance and availability. A state license is not required for this opportunity.
- PTCB or NHC certification is preferred.
- At least 1+ years of recent experience as a pharmacy technician.
- Experience in a mail order or specialty pharmacy is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is advantageous.
- New York Pharmacy Technician License is advantageous but not required.
- Perform data entry tasks.
- Accurately and efficiently fill Rx.
- Manage inventory and restock as needed.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to patients.
- Conform to established procedures for labeling medications.
- Assist in the timely delivery of prescriptions to local patients as needed.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity as a pharmacy technician in New York, New York, we encourage you to apply. This position begins as soon as possible. Feel free to call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled