PTCB, Certified Pharmacy Technician, Irving, TX
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a pharmacy technician (CPhT) in Irving, Texas. This is a great position to grow your career and gain experience as you ll be assisting the production pharmacist with receiving, pulling, and dispensing supplies and medication. This is a contract position with direct hire potential.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Texas Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) License.
- PTCB certification.
- One year of recent experience in a pharmacy setting.
- Receiving medication requests.
- Retrieving medications and supplies.
- Dispensing medications.
- Supporting the production pharmacist while keeping the production area clean and well-maintained.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a certified pharmacy technician in Irving, Texas, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled