Remote Pharmacy Technician - Bilingual
Are you a skilled Pharmacy Technician fluent in both English and Spanish? RPh on the Go is seeking a dedicated professional to join our team remotely. Within this role you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest level of pharmaceutical care for our diverse clientele.
- Engaging patients over the phone to deliver services on behalf of their health plan, including explaining clinical programs and benefits.
- Identifying potential medication-related and health-related issues and escalating them to the pharmacist
- Obtaining provider contact information to facilitate the delivery of clinical interventions.
- Obtaining patient information required for clinical interventions.
- Answering phone calls from patients, providers, and pharmacies and responding to inquiries professionally
- Accurate record keeping in the software platform.
- Participating in process improvement meetings and team meetings to optimize workflows.
- Following up with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and patients to resolve clinical issues and concerns.
- Preparing and mailing patient educational materials and other necessary items as needed
- Scheduling patients for telephonic or videoconference appointments with clinical pharmacist.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm PST time
- Possible weekends
- Active Pharmacy Technician license.
- Remote experience REQUIRED.
- Bilingual Spanish REQUIRED.
- Medication knowledge
If you have a strong pharmacy background, excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish, and the ability to thrive in a remote work environment, we want you on our team! Interested candidates are invited to either apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled