Remote pharmacy technician- must be licensed and remote experienced
Job Duration: Temp to perm.
Work Schedule: Full time M-F and two Saturdays a month.
This is a remote role in the pacific time zone. We are strictly seeking remote experience bilingual pharmacy techs that are licensed as a technician in the state they reside in.
- Engaging patients over the phone to deliver Arine's services on behalf of their health plan, including explaining clinical programs and benefits
- Identifying potential medication-related and health-related issues and escalating them to the pharmacist
- Obtaining provider contact information to facilitate the delivery of clinical interventions
- Obtaining patient information required for clinical interventions
- Answering phone calls from patients, providers, and pharmacies and responding to inquiries professionally
- Accurate record keeping in Arine's software platform
- Participating in process improvement meetings and team meetings to optimize workflows
- Following up with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and patients to resolve clinical issues and concerns
- Preparing and mailing patient educational materials and other necessary items as needed
- Scheduling patients for telephonic or videoconference appointments with clinical pharmacist.
- Technician license in state residing in.
- Remote experience REQUIRED
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- able to work 9am-6pm PST
To apply for this pharmacy technician position, please provide your resume and relevant certifications to Samie Billie at (813)-774-5350 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled