Remote Pharmacy Technician
At RPh, we are dedicated to providing exceptional pharmaceutical care and services to the community. We take pride in our commitment to patient well-being and are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Pharmacy Tech to assist our team and uphold our standards of excellence.
You will have a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of safe, accurate, and effective pharmaceutical services. Your leadership will play a crucial role in maintaining our pharmacy's reputation for outstanding patient care.
- Engaging patients over the phone to deliver services on behalf of their health plan, including explaining clinical programs and benefits
- Identifying potential medication-related and health-related issues and escalating them to the pharmacist
- Obtaining provider contact information to facilitate the delivery of clinical interventions
- Obtaining patient information required for clinical interventions
- Answering phone calls from patients, providers, and pharmacies and responding to inquiries professionally
- Accurate record keeping in software platform
- Participating in process improvement meetings and team meetings to optimize workflows
- Following up with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and patients to resolve clinical issues and concerns
- Preparing and mailing patient educational materials and other necessary items as needed
- Scheduling patients for telephonic or videoconference appointments with clinical pharmacist.
- 9am- 6pm PST
- Technician license in residing state
- Remote experience is REQUIRED
- Bilingual with English/Spanish is REQUIRED
- Experience in high-volume retail pharmacy environment
- Able to work 9am-6pm PST
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented individual looking to contribute your pharmacy tech skills to a thriving organization, we invite you to apply. Please apply below or submit your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled