Retail Data Entry Pharmacy Technician-Temp to Perm
RPH on the Go is recruiting for Pharmacy Technicians
Retail Data Entry Pharmacy Technician
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging.
• Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks.
• Removes drugs from stock.
• Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
• Places products in container and affixes labels onto containers.
• Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
10:00am - 7:00pm
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred.
Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
Dependable and Reliable
Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to;
Linda Haubach at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about our company
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled