Retail Pharmacy Technician (CPhT), South Burlington, VT
RPh On The Go presents a new opportunity for a pharmacy technician in South Burlington, Vermont. If you have any prior experience in a hospital, long-term care (LTC), or retail setting, this would be a great position for you. This is a contract position that would lead to direct hire.
- Vermont Pharmacy Technician License.
- At least three months experience as a pharmacy technician.
- Customer service and issue resolution.
- Ensures precise data entry of patient profiles and medications.
- Maintains accurate information for both patients and facilities.
- Billing and crediting each facility appropriately and accurately.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.
If you d like more information about this opportunity as a retail pharmacy technician in South Burlington, Vermont, call or text Elvis at 813-219.1079. You can also send a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled