Retail Pharmacy Technician-Malone, New York
RPh on the go is searching for a Retail Pharmacy Technician for a 13-week assignment
Shifts: Includes day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts
Scope of Responsibilities: Works under direct supervision of a pharmacist. Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution to assigned facilities.
- Responsible for accurate data entry of patient profiles and medications
- Maintaining accurate information for patients and facilities
- Responsible for billing and crediting each facility appropriately and accurately each month.
- Data entry.
- May be required to travel to individual homes for meetings or drug exchanges.
- Strong customer service and communication
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Organization skills
- Preferred: Hospital, Long-term Care or Retail pharmacy experience strongly preferred
- 3-6 months experience as a pharmacy technician
- NY Pharmacy Technician license
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled