Retail Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the go has partnered with the largest independent nationwide provider of pharmacy solutions to help them find the perfect Pharmacy Technician. If you are looking for a great opportunity and want to work with an amazing company, then apply now for immediate consideration
- Assist the Pharmacist with preparing and dispensing prescribed medications.
- Closed door Specialty Pharmacy
- Monday- Friday 8:00 am-5:00pm (no nights or weekends)
- Full Time
- High School diploma or GED; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years of recent retail Pharmacy Technician experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- Experience with pharmacy software such as Pioneer RX and QSI etc. preferred
- Electronic Medical/Health Records (EMR/HER) such as EPIC, NextGen, CERNER etc preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude, be energetic and flexible, have excellent phone etiquette and provide exceptional customer service
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and if hired, must provide proof of vaccination.
For more information TEXT 773-570-6948 or send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled