Retail Staff Pharmacist Bilingual (Spanish) Temp - Perm
RPh on the Go is seeking a Retail Staff Pharmacist Bilingual (Spanish) - Temp - Perm
Under the supervision of the Manager of Pharmacy, the pharmacist will be responsible for daily staffing the retail pharmacy.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prescription evaluation and order entry
- Patient consultation
- Assisting in staffing Medication Therapy Management programs, when necessary
- Supervision of technical staff
- Monitoring of drug reimbursement, and maintaining inventory
- Clinical experience
- Must be motivated, personable and have excellent communication skills.
- Full Time
- 40 hours
- Monday- Friday
- Saturdays 10am-2pm Alternating
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy with a B.S. in Pharmacy or PharmD degree
- State Board Licensure
- Strong clinical background preferred, with some experience in drug use evaluation
- Retail pharmacy experience desirable
You must also demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other health care professionals. Good oral/written communication skills and knowledge/application of clinical pharmaceutical services are also required. Candidates must also could perform well in high stress situations.
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to Linda Haubach: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthgo.com to learn more about the us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled