Scottsdale, AZ- Clinical Pharmacy Technician
Rph on the go is actively searching for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to add to our team in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is an amazing opportunity for anybody trying to further their skills in the pharmacy world and build their resume! This is a part time position.
Monday- Friday Part time (8:30am-2:30pm
- Previous Pharmacy Tech experience required
- Experience working with OmniCell is preferred (will train)
- AZ Pharmacy Technician license required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monitor and manage inventory, including restocking medications and supplies. Keep track of expiration dates and rotate stock as needed.
- Assist in verifying medication orders to ensure accuracy and compliance with medical orders and patient records.
- Verify medication orders to ensure accuracy and compliance with medical orders and patient records.
- Participate in quality assurance activities to ensure the highest standards of pharmaceutical care are maintained.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call (813) 590-7124 for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled