Short term pharmacist relief position available in Republic, WA.
RPh on the Go Looking for a pharmacist to assist on a contract basis for a short-term relief program. This is a part-time position working a few days in succession with days off in-between. This facility uses Liberty software for their pharmacy. Considering local and traveling candidates based on experience.
- Ability to be flexible and punctual with a short-term schedule.
- Experience with Liberty software
- Washington Pharmacist License
- 1+ years of retail experience needed
- Business casual
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
If you are interested in this position. Please send an updated resume to [email protected] or call directly at (847) 745-0081.
Please visit https://www.rphonthego.com/pharmacy-jobs/ for more opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled