Specialty Pharmacist - California
Join our dynamic healthcare team at RPh on the Go! We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated pharmacist to provide exceptional pharmaceutical care on a temporary assignment.
- Review and monitor IV medication therapy for patients in the home care and other outpatient settings.
- Ensure effective communications with providers, patients, and associates to provide patient focused superior accuracy, safety and security.
- Provide patient consultations regarding safe use and storage of prescription medications, relevant health factors, and to respond to inquiries.
- Consult with prescribing physicians as questions warrant.
- Monday to Friday
- Pharmacist will work 20 hours weekly.
- CA AND OR pharmacist license in good standing.
- Specialty or infusion pharmacy experience.
Ready to make a difference? Please apply below or email your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled