Staff pharmacist - Alexandria Bay, NY - Direct Hire
Staff Pharmacist - Direct Hire (Retail) Location: Alexandria Bay, NY
Shift: Monday Friday 9:00am-5:30pm, Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm (and work every 3rd weekend)
Scope of Responsibilities: As a Staff Pharmacist in our retail pharmacy in Alexandria Bay, NY, you will play a vital role in overseeing the operations of our Pharmacy department. We are seeking a skilled and dedicated individual who can rely on their experience and professional judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service.
- Perform all quality assurance steps to ensure a technically accurate prescription is dispensed.
- Oversee the initial submission, resubmission, and collection of all third-party claims.
- Manage and balance the pharmacy inventory to ensure maximum stock turnover.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Manage and coordinate pharmacy technicians.
- Maintain strong customer service standards.
- Ensure prescriptions are dispensed accurately.
- Perform Medication Therapy Management (MT) and Immunization Management and Medication Reconciliation (IMMR).
- Previous retail pharmacy experience.
- Active and clear New York state pharmacist license.
If you meet the requirements and are motivated to take on this vital role in our pharmacy, please contact Katie Kreidler directly. You can reach out to her at 813-749-5331 or email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled