Staff Pharmacist, Full-Time, Morrisville, NC
RPh On The Go presents an exciting new opportunity for a staff pharmacist in Morrisville, North Carolina. This is a great position for someone who has prior experience in a clinical setting, compounding, working in a fast-paced environment, or looking to add to their resume. This is a 6-month contract offering 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- North Carolina Pharmacist License.
- Bachelor s or PharmD in Pharmacy.
- At least one year of full-time retail or clinical pharmacy experience (preferred).
- Knowledge and ability to perform non-sterile compounding. Sterile compounding experience is a plus.
- Must be registered with the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, or State Board of Pharmacy.
- Additional certifications in different areas of Pharmacy and completion of a post graduate residency program.
- Oversee pharmacy operations in the absence of the Pharmacist-in-Charge.
- Ensure adherence to state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy practice.
- Work collaboratively with prescribers to address potential incompatibility issues in patient prescriptions.
If you re interested in learning more about this position as a staff pharmacist in Morrisville, North Carolina, call or text Elvis at 813-219-1079. You can also send an email with your updated resume to [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled