Staff Pharmacist Needed Washington
RPh on the go is seeking a Travel Pharmacist with a Washington License to complete a 3-6 month assignment in Brewster, Washington. We are accepting all candidates for this position retail, inpatient, or outpatient pharmacist.
Hours : Monday - Friday
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
This position has to been filled quickly. If your interested please email your resume to [email protected] or call 813-774-5087
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled