Staff Pharmacist Part-time Waco, Texas
RPh on the Go is a leading provider of pharmacy staffing and placement services, dedicated to connecting highly skilled pharmacists with exceptional job opportunities nationwide. We are committed to delivering quality healthcare solutions through our network of experienced professionals.
We are seeking a dedicated and licensed Staff Pharmacist to join our team. As a Staff Pharmacist with RPh on the Go, you will have the opportunity to work in diverse healthcare settings, providing essential pharmaceutical care to patients while enjoying the flexibility and variety that comes with being part of our network.
- Oversee the pharmacy technicians and/or data entry clerks to ensure proper data entry, workflow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules. Oversee ordering and prepacking by the pharmacy technicians.
- Oversee ordering and prepacking by the pharmacy technicians.
- Screen all new medication orders for appropriate dose, drug interactions, allergies, and contraindications prior to dispensing the medication.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
- Rotating 1st and 2nd shifts
- 8:30am-5:00pm and 10:00am-7:00pm
- Clear and active license in the state of TX
- Able to work rotating days/evenings.
- IV experience preferred.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate pharmacist looking for a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply. Please either apply below or submit your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled