Staff Pharmacist PRN Coverage 9/21-24 Plus Ongoing Needs Rowland, NC
RPh on the go has partnered with a Community Pharmacy Group near Rowland to help them find a Staff Pharmacist that is available to help with coverage from 9/21-24 and any future ongoing needs in all of their locations. Must be available for all the dates.
Apply for immediate consideration.
- Preform all the basic functions of a retail pharmacist
- Verify rxs
- Oversee techs work
- Patient Counseling
- Possible vaccinations
- Volume varies for each location: between 150-350 per day.
- NC State Pharmacist license (current, active with no negative history)
- Must be flexible with schedule and shifts schedules to meet clients and pharmacy needs
- Experience with Computer RX or Transaction Data Systems would be preferred but not required
- Certified Immunizer
For more information call/ text 773-570-6948. Send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
If emailing your resume: Please write in subject line “NC PRN RPH”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled