Staff Pharmacist - Specialty Mail Order - Ontario, CA
RPH on the Go is currently recruiting for a Staff Pharmacist for a specialty mail order pharmacy in Ontario, CA. This will be a full time 13-week assignment, with the possibility of permanent hire at the end of the assignment. Please see below for full job details and requirements. If you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected]
- Full time
- 13-weeks – temp. to permanent hire
- Fill prescriptions, verifying instructions from prescribing practitioners on the proper amounts of medication to dispense to patients.
- Conduct drug clinical screening to ensure that prescription(s) will not interact negatively with other drugs including non-prescription medications that a patient is taking or health conditions the patient is being treated for.
- Counsel patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine and any potential side effects they may experience from taking the medicine.
- Participates in annual pharmacy budget projections.
- Responsible and accountable for operational budgets ensuring that the operation of department is within budget guidelines and providing explanation of significant variances.
- Ensure that billing documents and inventory control records are completed and accurate.
- Facilitate new business and oversee timely and accurate delivery of services to clients
- Current and active CA state Pharmacist license
- At least 1+ year of experience working in a retail (ambulatory) pharmacy setting
- Must have excellent analytical skills, communication skills, managerial skills
- Detail oriented; able to multi-task and possess good people skills
Weekly pay with benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled