Staff Pharmacist Temple, Texas
RPh on the Go is a leading provider of pharmacy staffing solutions, serving healthcare facilities nationwide. With a commitment to excellence, we pride ourselves on connecting talented pharmacists with rewarding opportunities in diverse healthcare settings.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Staff Pharmacist to join our team. Within this position you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and effective distribution of pharmaceuticals while providing exceptional patient care. If you are passionate about pharmacy practice and ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the pharmacy technicians and/or data entry clerks to ensure proper data entry, workflow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules. Oversee ordering and prepacking by the pharmacy technicians.
- Oversee ordering and prepacking by the pharmacy technicians.
- Screen all new medication orders for appropriate dose, drug interactions, allergies, and contraindications prior to dispensing the medication.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
- Rotating 1st and 2nd shifts
- 8:30am-5:00pm and 10:00am-7:00pm
- Clear and active license in the state of TX
- Able to work rotating days/evenings.
- IV experience preferred.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know are a dedicated pharmacist looking to make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry, please apply below or submit your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled