Staff Pharmacist - Veterinary Pharmacy - Morrisville, NC
Location: Morrisville, NC
Term of Assignment: 6-month Contract, Full-time (40 hours per week), Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm
About the Role: We are seeking a dedicated Staff Pharmacist to join our team in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will be responsible for managing pharmacy operations in the absence of the Pharmacist-in-Charge, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, collaborating with prescribers, and maintaining a customer-friendly workplace.
- Manage pharmacy operations in the absence of the Pharmacist-in-Charge
- Collaborate with prescribers to address potential incompatibility issues
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal pharmacy laws and regulations
- Stay updated on changing laws, regulations, and new pharmacy-related programs
- Consult with clinic providers, administrators, and other personnel for quality patient care
- Uphold a clean, customer-friendly workplace, and project a positive attitude
- Bachelor s or Doctoral PharmD degree in Pharmacy
- NC State Pharmacist license in good standing with NO negative history
- 1+ year of full-time retail or clinic pharmacy experience preferred
- Certifications in different areas of Pharmacy and completion of an accredited Post-Graduate residency program a plus
- Must be registered with the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation or State Board of Pharmacy
- Compounding (non-sterile) experience preferred; sterile compounding experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, customer-service, managerial, and communication skills
- Able to efficiently work, mentor, and supervise staff in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to perform non-sterile compounding; preference toward candidates with knowledge of sterile compounding.
How to Apply: We invite you to connect with Katie Kreidler directly. Reach out to her at 813-749-5331 or email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled