Immediate Interim Pharmacist Job
FT Staff Pharmacist Now Needed
Interim assignment in Portland
We now seek a licensed, experienced Pharmacist for an immediate assignment This is a FT, day shift position at a specialty pharmacy (HIV medications) and will run for 4 - 8 weeks in duration.
Duties will include order entry and dispensing and clinically serving the needs of patients. Experienced technician support is provided.
- Clean, current OR Pharmacist license
- Retail pharmacy experience
- Familiarity with Pioneer is a plus
- Able to learn quickly
- HIV medical familiarity is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Sensitivity to the LGBQT community
- Able to start ASAP and complete a 4- 8 week assignment.
This interim job opportunity offers good compensation with weekly direct deposit and optional benefits.
This position will fill quickly, so apply today by sending your resume and references to Terry Schaeffer: firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 847-779-6173 (M-F, 8 to 5 CST).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled