Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician - Austin, TX
RPH on the Go is currently hiring Pharmacy Technicians with Sterile Compounding experience for a home infusion client in Austin, TX. please see below for full job details and requirements. If you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected]
- Full time
- 13 weeks – temp to permanent hire
- Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm
The compounding pharmacy technician is primarily responsible for assisting the pharmacist in filling all prescriptions in a timely and accurate manner by doing the following essential job functions:
- Rotate through all work areas of the compounding pharmacy.
- Demonstrates an awareness of the responsibility of his/her position under the law, within the pharmacy, and as it relates to the pharmacy’s practice of compounding, including all state and national laws, regulations, and standards.
- Obtain written prescriptions or refill requests and check that information is complete and correct.
- Proper use of compounding equipment such as balances and measuring devices and the significance of accuracy in measurements.
- Measure, mix, count, label, and record quantities of dosages of medications.
- Formula preparation, packaging of prescription orders, fill bottles with correct, prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Inpatient Hospital or Home Infusion experience.
- Sterile compounding experience.
- IV certification in State of TX or national
- Texas Pharmacy Technician license.
- National pharmacy technician Cert (PTCB or NHA)
Weekly pay with benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled