Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician Contract - Delaware
RPh on the go, is proud to partner with a national home infusion pharmacy that focuses on healthcare and the well-being of their patients. Are you a sterile compounding pharmacy technician that has recent experience looking to get their foot in the door for the Home Infusion setting? Contact at [email protected]
- Working in a clean room setting mixing IV’s and TPN’S
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing,
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recent Sterile compounding experience (Highly preferred)
Shift: Monday to Friday 830am-5pm no weekends no holiday
Duration: Min of 13+ weeks
Industry: Home Infusion , Healthcare
Apply today for this Pharmacy Technician by calling [email protected] or call me today at 847-779-6132 for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled