Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician in Peachtree Corners, Georgia
RPh on the Go is a leading healthcare staffing company dedicated to connecting skilled pharmacy professionals with exceptional career opportunities. With a commitment to excellence and a passion for patient care, we are expanding our team and looking for Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technicians to join us in delivering high-quality pharmaceutical services.
Are you a highly skilled and detail-oriented pharmacy technician with experience in sterile compounding? If so, RPh on the Go wants you to be a part of our team. As a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and well-being of our patients by preparing sterile medications in a meticulous and precise manner.
- Mixing IV products
- Perform sterile compounding of medications.
- Maintain a clean and organized compounding area.
- Collaborate with pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to ensure accurate medication preparation.
- Monitor and maintain inventory.
- 8-hour shifts- 40 hours per week
- Once fully trained they will take on-call on weekends and after hours in rotation.
- Current and active GA Pharmacy Tech license
- PTCB or ExCPT national certification
- 1+ years of current IV work experience
If you are a dedicated pharmacy technician with sterile compounding experience and are ready to make a positive impact on patient care, we want to hear from you! Please apply below or submit your resume to Mariyah Easterly at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled