Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician, Peachtree Corners Georgia
Pharmacy Technician position in Peachtree Corners, GA, with RPh on the Go. It sounds like an interesting opportunity for pharmacy technicians with experience and a valid Georgia Pharmacy Technician license.
Here's a quick overview of the position:
- Current GA pharmacy technician license
- PTCB or ExCPT national certification
- 1 year or more current IV work experience
- Amazing customer service
- Strong computer skills
- Outgoing, positive attitude
Mixing IV products
- 40 hours per week
- 8-hour shifts Monday-Friday between 1030am to 7pm -must be willing to stay until work is completed!
- Once fully trained they'll take on-call on weekends and after hours, in rotation
Apply today by submitting your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled