Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician- Virginia
RPh on the Go has an opening for an IV mixing pharmacy technician at one of our home infusion pharmacies near the Chantilly, VA area. This is a temporary position expected to last about 90 days or longer, this position is available full time, Monday to Friday, no weekends no holidays.
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
• Must have at least one year of IV mixing experience in either a hospital inpatient or home infusion setting
• Experience with TPNs, antibiotics
• Clean and active Virginia pharmacy technician license
• Will be pulling, mixing, and labeling IV medications
• Stock and maintain the clean room
• Most of the time will be working with IV medications
If interested in applying for this IV mixing Pharmacy Technician assignment near Chantilly, VA please submit your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected] or call me at 847-779-6132 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled