Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician - Waterville, WA.
RPH on the Go is seeking Pharmacy technicians well rounded with Inparient pharmacy setting and highly skilled with sterile compounding.
- Prepares Intravenous (IV) admixtures and piggyback (PB) syringes.
- Fills narcotic requisitions and correctly documents all narcotic transactions in the NarcStation computer.
- Adheres to all policy and procedures related to narcotic documentation, distribution and record keeping.
- Fills floorstock/AcuDose cabinets, requisitions and other order requests.
- Restocks patient care area crash carts.
- Compounds non-sterile stock preparations according to established policies and procedures.
To learn more information about this opportunity please call/txt Soly Flores at 773-377-8671 or email me your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled