Travel Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Medford, WI
RPh on the Go is looking for a Travel Pharmacy Technician in Medford, Wisconsin. This is a Full-time, contract assignment. Schedule and hours include five days a week, 7a-3:30p or 8:30a-5p.
- Wisconsin Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB certification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of Inpatient experience
- 1+ years of sterile IV compounding experience
- Experience in Chemo compounding is a big plus
- Efficient Data-keeping skills
For inquiries about this position or any others at RPh on the Go, email Mike Skolik your resume to email@example.com or call (847) 779-6157. Visit our website for more information and to learn about us at rphonthego.com. Let an industry leading organization take care of you at the utmost standard.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled