Travel inpatient-outpatient Anchorage, Alaska
RPh on the Go is looking for a Travel Inpatient/Outpatient Pharmacist in Nome, AK. This is a 13- week assignment.
Must have 1 year of hospital inpatient experience and active Alaska licensed.
- Clinic inspections
- Sterile compounding and verification
- Will be required to work at different pharmacies within the hospital
- Active and clear pharmacist license in any state
- inpatient experience
- 2 year(s) Preferred or 1 year of post graduate residency working as a Pharmacist or pharmacist intern, preferably in a hospital setting
- Moderate travel is required (between 25% and 50% of the time
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected] or call 773-628-0099
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled