Travel Outpatient Pharmacist- Spokane, WA
RPh on the go is searching for a Travel Pharmacist. The ideal candidate will have a year or more outpatient experience.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Client is looking for a pharmacist with a active Washington license to work 13+ weeks with big chance of extension. They will provide housing themselves.
- Help provide in-service training for pharmacy personnel or other clinic personnel
- Dispensing prescriptions and counseling patients
- Review medical charts per OBRA requirements
- Oversee the clinic medication formulary
- Washington Pharmacist license clear and active
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled