Travel Pharmacist - Inpatient - Las Vegas, NV
RPh on the go is actively seeking an Inpatient Pharmacist for a travel opportunity in Carson City, NV. This is a full-time position working 4 days a week/10 hour shifts Saturday-Tuesday 10:00am-8:30pm.
- Evaluates Medication therapy of patients and makes recommendations to physicians to provide the best possible therapy for the patient in the most efficient manner
- Provides drug information to physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- demonstrates knowledge of age-specific factors and performs satisfactory related to patient's age
- Supervision of Technicians in unit dosage, IV mixtures and prescription prep/distribution and provides general oversight as assigned to pharmacy operations
- Responsible for data collections, adverse drug reaction reporting, drug utilization evaluation, quality assurance audits and inventory control
Please send an updated resume to madison.neil[email protected] or apply today for immediate consideration.
- Inpatient Hospital experience is mandatory
- NV Pharmacist license
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled