Travel Pharmacist job New Mexico
Travel Pharmacist for New Mexico Positions
RPh On The Go is conducting for a client in New Mexico and is in need of an experienced outpatient pharmacists for potential jobs in New Mexico. These are full time positions for 3+ months. This position is working with the Indian Health Service an under served community. The ideal candidates will have the following:
- Ability to travel for up to 3 months at a time
- Able to complete 3 month assignment without breaks.
- Valid pharmacist license in any state
- Indian Health Service experience preferred but may consider those without.
- Pass a drug test a background check.
For immediate consideration or more information please call Brian Wakeman at 847-779-6138 or email your information to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled