RPh on the Go has an opening for a travel pharmacist at an Alaska-licensed pharmacist. This position is at a small hospital inpatient pharmacy.
This is a long-term assignment that will last 13 weeks or longer. Schedule will be Monday through Friday, daytime shifts. Travel accommodations including flight and hotel will be provided.
• Active and clear pharmacist license
• At least one to two years of pharmacist work experience in an inpatient pharmacy setting
• BS degree in pharmacy or PharmD
• Prior experience working in a hospital inpatient pharmacy or related environment
• Must be willing and able to travel
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please contact Yvette Sonera @ Yvette.Sonera@rphonthego.com or call me today at 847-779-6132 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled