Are you looking for a change of scenery? Looking to expand your skill set in a new setting? RPh on the Go is currently seeking Pharmacists for a travel assignment in an inpatient facility in Nome, Alaska. This is a full time 13-week contract with the possibility of permanent hire. If you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected].
- Full time
- 13- weeks with potential direct hire
- Housing, travel, and stipend provided
- Order Verification
- Sterile compounding and verification
- Clinic inspections
- Will work in various pharmacies throughout the hospital
- Share responsibility for all clinical pharmacy services provided by hospital including Acute care pharmacy, Primary care pharmacy, Outpatient pharmacy, and long-term care pharmacy
- Active Pharmacist license – Do not need to be licensed in Alaska
- 2 years Pharmacist experience, or 1 year post graduate residency
- Hospital experience preferred, but not required
Weekly pay with benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled