Travel Pharmacy Technician!
RPh on the go is looking for Travel Pharmacy Technician, in Fort Bragg, CA!
This will be an 13 week contract
Shift: Day shifts, 8 hour shifts with some on call, with rotating weekends
- Under supervision of Pharmacist, performs technical and clerical tasks involved with the preparation and distribution of medications.
- Performs various clerical and inventory control duties and other pharmacy related duties as assigned.
- Performs specified technical and clerical duties beyond the job duties of Pharmacy Technician.
- High school graduate with successful completion of Pharmacy Technician course, either through Hospital or outside accredited program
- Registered as Pharmacy Technician with the State Board of Pharmacy. National Pharmacy Technician certification desirable
- Working knowledge of the use and applications of computers
- Ability to follow directions, complete assigned work according to established procedures and routines, and organize own time and work
- Ability to concentrate and maintain work accuracy during periods of repeated interruptions.
- Basic clerical knowledge of filing, English, grammar, punctuation, and familiarity with medical terminology and drug nomenclature
- Capable of performing position related physical/sensory requirements
For more information call Amanda Nicholson at 847-588-7174 or email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled